Summit Minerals is focused on strategic exploration of battery metal projects across lithium, antimony and rare earths in Morocco, Canada and Western Australia.
BOARD & MANAGEMENT
- Masters degree in Applied Finance and has been a global investor for more than a decade.
- Understands the fundamental parameters, strategic drivers, market requirements and what it takes for a high-growth business.
- Diverse professional background, with deep experience in resource exploration, management consulting, marketing, fundraising and corporate finance.
- Chairman of ASX-listed Loyal Lithium Ltd (ASX:LLI).
Mr Jiahe “Gower” He
Chief Executive Officer
- Highly respected and experienced mining executive and a certified CPA with over 20 years’ experience in the resources sector.
- Has held various senior positions at Mitsui & Co (Australia) for over 16 years, overseeing Mitsui’s strategic trade and investment activities across a variety of commodities including Lithium, Nickel, and other battery related minerals.
- Former Executive Director of Delta Lithium (ASX: DLI) and saw the transformation of the company from a junior gold explorer to a recognised Australian Lithium player.
- Prior to joining Summit, he was CEO of Equinox Resources (ASX:EQN) and expanded his exposure to the EV industry in Canada.
BSc (Geology) FFin MAusIMM
- Geologist, independent consultant and public company director that has been involved in the international minerals industry in technical, business development and corporate positions for 30 years.
- Sourced significant investments for junior explorers and pre-development resource companies worldwide while holding managing director and technical positions when based in Central Asia, West Africa and Sri Lanka.
- Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and is a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia.
- Currently a director of East Energy Resources Limited and Pinnacle Minerals (ASX:PIM).
BSc (Software Engineering)
- Mr Habib holds a Bachelor’s in Applied Science (Software Eng) and has been a global investor for more than a decade, with a particular focus in the resources sector.
- A qualified and experienced leader, with over 15 years’ project delivery and management experience in large multinational organisations.
- Mr Habib has a strong understanding of the resources sector, with access to a wide-reaching network and project delivery expertise across Africa, Middle East, Europe and South America.
BSc Hons (Geology) MAIG
- Geologist/geochemist, independent consultant and public company director that has been involved primarily in the international search for economic mineral deposits in technical, and corporate positions for 30 years.
- Has led several major mapping, technical evaluation and geochemistry reinterpretation projects for greenfields and near-mine target generation and exploration programs in Korea, Fiji, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, China, Africa, Indonesia, USA, and Australia.
- Member of the Australasian Institute of Geoscientists.